Michigan Salesperson License Requirements:
Be at least 18 years of age.
Complete the 40-hour real estate salesperson licensing course
Complete and submit your Real Estate Salesperson License application.
Receive authorization to test.
Contact PSI to schedule your exam.
Take and pass the exam.
Be sponsored by a licensed Michigan Employing Broker.
Our 40-Hour Pre-License Course is available online.
REFUND POLICY FOR CLASSROOM SESSIONS:
- A $50 fee is non-refundable.
- All Cancellations must be in writing.
- Textbooks are NON-refundable.
- Notification prior to the class start date will entitle the student to a refund of tuition less the $50 registration fee.
- No refunds will be issued after the start of class.
REFUND POLICY FOR ONLINE COURSE:
- No refunds will be issued once online access is received.
40-Hour Salesperson Pre-Licensing Course - Classroom Only
For additional information or to register for class, please contact Peggy Strode at 888-617-9797.